Blackdog, Aberdeen, AB23 8BT
Blackdog, Aberdeen is a new, mixed-use £90 million development set over 70 acres in north-east Scotland. It will create a dynamic urban space that seamlessly blends retail, leisure, office and industrial hubs, and build upon a thriving local community.
250,000 sq ft of retail and leisure units make up Blackdog’s brand new town centre complete with hotel, cinema and regional food market for everyone to enjoy.
The Blackdog development is ideally located for easy access by land, sea and air and just 5 miles north of Aberdeen.
Blackdog benefits from a national and international outreach with direct and fast connections to the rest of Scotland, the UK and Europe.
- Approximately 250,000 sq ft of retail, food and beverage units
- Regional market-style food hall
- 150-bed hotel with conferencing facilities
- Generous parking facilities
- Pedestrianised walkways with attractive landscaping
- Places to meet, relax and have fun
250,000 sq ft (23,226.00 sq m)
d: 020 3058 0207
m: 07764 348 688