11 Burford Road, Carterton, OX18 3AG
The subject property comprises a double fronted unit of brick construction that forms part of a wider retail parade. Costa trade from ground floor only with the main sales area to the front of the store and staff areas to the rear. There is a remote storage unit situated to the rear of the property.
There are three residential flats situated above the shop unit and accessed via a steel staircase to the rear left hand side of the property. The residential parts have been sold off on Long Leaseholds
Carterton is an affluent Oxfordshire town that sits on the southern edge of The Cotswolds. It is located 73 miles north west of London, 18 miles west of Oxford and 19 miles east of Cirencester. Burford is located 4 miles to the north.
The town benefits from good road communications and is served by the A40 situated 4 miles to the north. The A40 provides direct access into Oxford and London to the east and Cheltenham to the west
- Carterton is a popular Oxfordshire town situated on the edge of The Cotswolds.
- The property occupies a prime position within the town.
- Let to WY & SF Limited (t/a Costa) – the main Costa Coffee franchisee for West Oxfordshire and Berkshire.
- Tenant did not exercise their August 2021 break option demonstrating commitment to the location.
- Rent reviewed 5 yearly to RPI (C+C 1% - 4%).
- Offers invited in excess of £715,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- A purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 7.00% rising to c. 8.00% in July 2026, assuming 2.75% annual RPI growth and purchaser’s costs of 5.03%.
2,173 sq ft (201.00 sq m)