3 Castle Street, Farnham, GU9 7JA
The subject property comprises an attractive Grade II listed mid-terrace property arranged over ground, first and second floors sitting beneath a slate pitched roof.
The ground floor comprises a retail/café unit which is let to Gails Ltd. The tenant benefits from external seating both to the front of the property on Castle Street and within the courtyard area at Beaufort Yard which can be accessed by a separate door to the side of the property.
There are two residential flats that are arranged over first and second floors and accessed via Beaufort Yard to the side of the property. These have been sold off Long Leasehold
Farnham is an affluent and attractive Surrey market town located 36 miles south west of London, 11 miles west of Guildford and 28 miles north east of Winchester.
The town benefits from excellent road communications with the A31 linking the town to Winchester, Alton and Guildford. The A31 leads onto the A3 which connects with the M25 at Junction 10 and also continues into Central London.
The town is served by South Western Railway with regular services to and from London. The fastest journey time to London Waterloo is 55 minutes. The station also provides direct services to Woking and Clapham Junction.
London Heathrow airport is located 27 miles to the north east
- Farnham is an attractive and affluent Surrey market town.
- The property occupies a prime trading position on Castle Street.
- Let to Gail’s Limited on a term expiring June 2031.
- Gail’s are planning a store refit within the next 12 months demonstrating commitment to the location.
- Offers invited for the Freehold in excess of £815,000 (Eight Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- A purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 6.50% assuming purchaser’s costs of 5.21%.
We understand that the property has been elected for VAT purposes. It is anticipated that the sale will be treated as a Transfer of a Going Concern (TOGC)
1,113 sq ft (103.00 sq m)